Salary: £18,000 Per Year
Hours: 40 Per Week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well presented, talented and enthusiastic Chef to play an important part within our Dignified Food project that operates across North and East Ayrshire.
- Check freshness and prepare food and ingredients
- Prepare and plan delicious menu’s using the food that we receive from Fareshare and
- To innovate and to share ideas on how we build and improve on what we do
- Work as part of the kitchen team to deliver great quality food to our communities
- To be organised and priorities your work
- Have a great sense of humour and to uphold a ‘can do’ attitude
- Would be willing to working alongside our ‘On the Road’ team and working alongside our communities – are happy to get stuck in!
- Follow and adhere to Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain a clean and safe environment at all times
Qualifications and experience necessary:
- Drivers license and own transport essential
- SVQ Level 1 or 2 (professional cooking) or City and Guilds qualifications are required
- Experience in working in a busy kitchen
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- PVG Disclosure Scotland checks will be carried out
We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a dynamic people-based environment, where communication and influencing skills are essential. The individual appointed will get the opportunity to play a key role to support and sustain the success and growth of the organisation.
Download The Full Job Description
Back to Vacancies