Front of House - Team Member
Front of House
Salary: £18,120 (pro rata)
Hours: 20 Hours Per Week
We are proud to employ people who are passionate about their jobs. But we're all different. Some want to improve their prospects and others want a job that fits around family life and some just want to earn a bit of cash whilst working with good friendly people at a place where they can grow.
We are on the lookout for a Team Member who genuinely cares about people and takes pride in all that they do. We love people with enthusiastic personalities and who strives for excellence and are able to pay attention to the important details of our customers’ needs and requests.
What we need from you:
- Is multi-skilled and flexible to work in all areas of FOH, to include café bar, basic cooking, reception and front of house
- To lead teams, as will be required to carry out duty manager shifts
- Is relentlessly positive and friendly
- You will have the ability to identify customer service problems or issues before they arise
- Can work at pace on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly
- Is well-organised and can work in a systematic way
- Can work as part of a team with colleagues and all departments throughout Centrestage
- Will go the extra mile on promises in order to delight our customers
The successful applicant must have previous experience in a customer facing role, with cash handling experience preferably from within a hospitality environment and be able to work flexible hours to include evenings and weekend working.
Download The Full Job Description
Back to Vacancies